The CBCF General Mills Health Scholarship is for students pursuing majors related to health. This scholarship is based on your major (minors are not considered).
Up to 46 recipients will receive a $2,500 award.
To be eligible for a CBCF General Mills Health Scholarship, applicants must:
• Be a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking student at an accredited college or university OR a current high school senior preparing to become a full-time undergraduate degree-seeking student at an accredited college or university
• Be planning to pursue a degree in the fields of medicine, engineering, technology, nutrition, or other health-related studies
• Have a minimum 2.75 GPA
• Exhibit leadership ability and participate in community service activities
• Have a permanent address in or go to school in a CBC member district (Find your Representative here and then see if they are a current member of the CBC)
• Preference is given to African Americans
For a full and updated list of eligibility requirements and to obtain the paper application, please click here.
Feb. 28, 2015
Completed applications for the CBCF General Mills Health Scholarship must be sent to Scholarship Management Services and postmarked by Feb. 28, 2015.
Please note that application materials are to be mailed to the ddress below:
CBCF General Mills Health Scholarship Program
Scholarship Management Services
One Scholarship Way
Saint Peter, MN 56082