Thank you for your interest in the 26th Annual Mervyn L. and Stephanie Tubbs Jones Memorial Scholarship Classic. Individual registration to the Classic includes the following: registration bag and materials, green and tennis fees, cart, range balls, access to meal events including the Sunday welcome dinner and dessert lounge and Monday Rising Star breakfast and Awards luncheon.
Registration Fees are as follows:
- Single Foursome – $2,500.00
- Golf: Single Entry – $650.00
- Tennis: Singles – $250.00
- Tennis: Doubles Team – $500.00
- Tournament Spectator – $250.00
- Emerging Leaders – $125.00
For more information on becoming a sponsor of Scholarship Classic please contact Tasha Cole (Vice President, Resource Development at CBCF) at 202.263.2800 or email Resource Development at RD@cbcfinc.org. We have tailored a range of sponsor opportunities for companies and individuals who are interested in supporting this historic occasion. Commiserate with the sponsor level, the following examples of sponsorship benefits are available:
- Company name and/or logo included in event signage and sponsorship acknowledgements
- Golf, tennis and bid whist tournament and/or tournament spectator registrations, including greens fees, cart, range balls, breakfast, lunch and registration bags
- Access to the CBCF room block rate at the host hotel
- Photo opportunities with special guests, award recipients and VIPs
- Advertisement in commemorative Scholarship Classic program book (printing deadlines apply)
We look forward to seeing you at Scholarship Classic. Thank you for your support!
For planning purposes, we are asking all sponsors and guests to register by JUNE 15, 2018. This includes golfers, guests, childcare registration and request to rent clubs. Submission after the deadline may impact space availability.
To register, please select the number of guests you would like to register (maximum of 10, including yourself), fill out the forms for each guest, then click the Continue Registration button.