The following Community Rules apply to postings to The Village. Lively debate and opposing opinions are encouraged, but we ask that you engage in respectful and responsible dialogue at all times. CBCF reserves the right to moderate, edit or delete any comment made that contains obscene, indecent, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or profane material. CBCF also reserves the right to prohibit any commenter from posting to The Village for initiating such material.
By participating in discussions on The Village, we ask that commenters:
- Do not post obscene, indecent, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or profane material.
- Do not engage in personal attacks.
- Do not post junk mail, pyramid schemes, chain letters or advertisements.
- Do not post your personal information or that of anyone else.
- Do not post information that encourages or incites criminal activity of any kind.
- Do not post copyrighted material, including newsletter items, newspaper articles, excerpts from books, music, poems, photographs, video files or any other material, unless you own the copyright to the material, or have written permission to post it.
- Do not attempt to impersonate other users or CBCF staff.
- Do not use multiple account nicknames in one discussion. Do not answer your own posts using another nickname.
Should you have questions regarding our Community Rules, please feel free to contact us at TheVillage@cbcfinc.org.